Fudge Paintbox Pretty Flamingo lets you perk up your everyday hair with electrifying colors. Create nearly any shade that you can imagine by mixing together different Fudge Paintbox colors, your imagination is your only limit. Fudge Paintbox is ammonia and peroxide free so it wont damage your hair. For subtle color and shades, apply Fudge Paintbox hair dye to natural hair, or go all out and apply to pre-lightened hair for the most explosive and vibrant color you've ever seen.
How Fudge Paintbox works:
- Stains the cuticle layer on the hair
- Gives explosive color that will get you noticed when applied to pre-lightened hair
- Provides more subtle tones on natural hair
- Conditions as it colors, giving the hair increased shine and luster
- Fudge Paintbox is Perfect for home use, no need for ammonia or peroxide.
Fudge Paintbox Directions:
- Wash hair, then towel dry.
- Wear gloves and apply Fudge Paintbox Hair Color evenly to hair and comb through.
- For strategic highlights use a tint brush to apply only to the sections you want to color with Fudge Paintbox.
- Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
- Comb the colour through hair using a wide tooth comb.
- Process color between 15-30 minuets using a plastic cap
- Rinse Hair with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo and condition hair with Fudge Colour Lock
- Duration and intensity of colur will vary, depending on hair type and condition.
- Fudge paintbox last longer on porous damaged hair.
- The most vibrant results will be achieved on pre-lightened hair.